View Single Post
Old 01-03-2019, 11:10 AM   #4825
J1Avs

Drives: 2018 BRZ tS
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by rns294 View Post
The setup seems fine. I think a lot of people run E85 and the JRSC with no issue (maybe the HBP will be a bit on the edge with that setup). Since you're in NoVa like me, E85 will be somewhat hard to come by unless you go down 95, into DC, or into MD. But in any case, it's flex fuel and will be tuned so that you can run any mix of 93/E85. It's just that if you aren't using E85 then you paid 500$ for something you aren't using.

My main point of commenting was about Mike. He was/is a great tuner (did my JRSC) but is he still working? I thought he closed up shop last year.
Thanks for the insight! Luckily I just moved to Manassas from Old Town Alexandria, and there is a Sheetz with E85 just up the road from me. If it wasn’t for that I wouldn’t have went Flex Fuel.

Yup, Mike’s new operation is Xero-Limit. He’s still doing tuning under the Moto-East banner, but the online shop is now Xero-Limit. I purchased my C30 Kit, Oil Cooler, and Tune through him, and figured since he’s pretty close by, I would bring it up to him to do it all in person rather than remotely.
J1Avs is offline   Reply With Quote