Tcoat

Drives: 2020 Hakone
Thanked 108,283 Times in 46,456 Posts
Mentioned: 2495 Post(s)
Tagged: 50 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowReaper View Post
That was a beautiful ending.

@Tcoat Making things worst all the time. Doesn't matter what post, analyzing every sentence of every post there ever was. Even when someone is frustrated (stolen BRZ) still seeks out opportunity to call them out. When everybody else is giving advice and saying they're sorry. I bet you get this magical "It's my time to shine" feeling inside when you noticed someone is blaming the wrong thing or said something slightly wrong. Is this a hobby? I think it is for you... Was it worth calling him out, regardless if it was a misunderstanding? Its ok, I already foresee your answer to that...

@SeratoBeats We all make mistakes in our lives and that was one really unfortunate mistake. Sometimes all it takes is to allow some prick that opportunity and them willing to do something like that. Glad your car was found and remember always, that it could have been worst.
yes indeed I will respond because of the incredibly hypocritical nature of this post calling me out for calling people out. Because you disagree with me does not make me wrong.
Read through again and see if everybody was saying they are sorry. I do not need to bring up the opposing viewpoint to feel like I shine. I bring it up because it i a legitimate point and should be discussed. I am not asking anybody to agree with me. You think everybody should just hold hands and sing happy songs no matter what the situation?
86kahl (04-24-2016), Abenaki (04-24-2016), Guru Woodman (04-24-2016), Hoahao (04-24-2016), jasonojordan (04-25-2016), KR-S (04-24-2016)