Old 01-13-2013, 03:28 PM   #266
Synack
Boosted

Drives: Sideways
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by eightsix View Post
lol yet you have the 5 axis lip kit. 5 axis started with the tC. Made their first lip kit for the tC. If I remember correctly their wheels were first made for the tC.

When I see or hear about 5 axis, im flooded with thoughts of the tC.
Five Axis looks good on the FR-S. I'm just not a fan of the tC in any way, shape, or form.

Sporty cars that are front wheel drive just don't do anything for me. It just seems like they are stuck somewhere in some sort of land where cars try to look good but perform extremely terribly.

I'd rather have a Kia, Hyundai, Chevy, or Toyota gas getter. They are front wheel drive because it's efficient and cheap. They know their place in the world. And that's getting groceries, getting great gas mileage, lugging a family around, and being reliable.

Take the new Camry for example. It looks like a sleek family car but nobody in their right mind would ever think to put on upgrades like intake and exhaust, and stupid DIY ricer mods #becauseracecar style. Many people with tC's think they all of a sudden has a race car and it pisses me off. Same goes with Mustang and Camaro drivers, especially of the V6 genre.

/endrant lol