View Single Post
Old 04-06-2016, 11:05 PM   #95
Wired86

Drives: 2016 Subaru BRZ, Limited, MT, CBS
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
Just did mine with the helix dark smoke side markers and amber LED's underneath. It was pretty easy thanks to this guide. Honestly though, after doing my driver side with the wheel turned the way it is in the picture (and hardly being able to get an angle to see what I was looking at) I tried it on the passenger side without adjusting and it was so much easier. So, in other words, turn the wheel the other way and you can get a better line of sight with your head further back by the rear side of the wheel. So turn the wheel in when taking the phillips clips/scew things out, and then turn the wheel the other way to pry the marker off. Worked like a charm.

Also instead of using a philips screw driver, use a philips bit. You need almost no pressure so it is easier to just use a tiny little bit in your fingers when twisting the liner screw clips off.
Wired86 is offline   Reply With Quote