Old 04-18-2013, 10:54 AM   #12891
SVTSHC
(ノಥ益ಥ)ノ

Drives: 2015 Series Blue BRZ
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giccin View Post
We have a sky dodgeball thing here in Cali. Its like shitloads of trampolines with more on the walll and padding. So you jump and throw balls at each other.

Also if I met SVT I'd take him to the coffees shop that I promised.

Also by then.. I'll have a house and you guys could all bring your cars to my place. We can have moar BBQ (Of course pitch in a bit), beer, GT5 in the new racing seat + G27 steering wheel set-up and the 100'' projector with our sound system.

Then... we can discuss other shit other then cars because some of you guys only know about cars. There's a whole world of other things too. O_O
Bolded because Yeeeeeeessssssssss .

Sky dodgeball sounds epic, sounds like something only a ninja would be good at though. Would be pretty hard to dodge something in mid-air lol.

Sounds like your new place is going to be legit. How do you like projectors by the way? I was thinking about getting one instead of a 42"/47" smart TV.

Also I agree, we have the forum to talk about cars. No reason to spend every waking moment talking about them also .

"Sweet Subaru, sweet Subaru, send your BRZ unto me, for the roads of the unworthy must be baptized in speed and glory." ~Zaku
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SVTSHC For This Useful Post:
Giccin (04-18-2013), Guff (04-18-2013)