Mr.Fujitsubo

Drives: 2018 STI
Thanked 1,552 Times in 784 Posts
Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dattran86 View Post
Ivan at iGarage,

I do almost everything on my car so im super anal when it comes to other people touching it,

But I do trust Ivan, he does good work and very honest.
I'm the same as you. On this platform, I prefer to do everything on my own. However if I ever have issues or need some major maintenance my choices would be iGarage or Touge Tuning.

My only issues with Touge Tuning is sometimes the wait times are too long. Like last time I asked him for something he told me he was booked all month which was annoying. It's a amazing shop though...for big things like suspension work or installing superchargers etc....I'd only go to them!

But for more simple things I'd go to IGarage. Which I haven't even gone to yet but I have heard a lot of good things about them.

I also own 2 Honda's & a Volvo currently.
Since the Honda Accord & Volvo S90 are new and under warranty, I just take them to the dealers.
The Honda Fit, I haven't had any issues, but if I ever do I'll be taking it to IGarage if I won't be able to fix it myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewbot View Post
What they're asking for with respect to alignments is too high, IMO. NV Auto (well technically NOT GTA) is much more affordable in this respect.

Prices for extreme performance tires from Chris were unbelievably low, fortunately.
Oh yeah, NV Auto is one of the best places for alignments in my opinion.

Mr.Impreza is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr.Impreza For This Useful Post:
dattran86 (10-27-2017), Import_Lexus (10-27-2017)