View Single Post
Old 03-16-2014, 01:12 AM   #940
akiranakayama

Drives: 2013 Subaru BRZ Limited (CBS)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Hey guys, Seattle member here. Just picked my 2014 Crystal Black Silica BRZ Limited up from the dealer. Loving it so far. In my stable I have a 1996 Mazda Miata and a 2006 Lotus Exige (with a supercharged Honda K24A2 powerplant). I was using the Miata as a daily but it is pretty stripped out and got tired of not having a back seat. So I finally pulled the trigger on the BRZ. It drives great! I see what people are saying about it being down on power but, it is perfect for me! Though, I gotta say, maybe it's my limited seat time in it, but the Miata still beats it for feeling connected to the car and road. And of course, the Lotus beats the Miata (except the shifter, the Lotus one is crap, the Miata's awesome.)

I will most likely be keeping it stock for the foreseeable future. I just want something sporty and fun to drive and not be modding it constantly and having it torn apart. At the most I can see myself doing intake, full exhaust system (for the boxer rumble), and wheels + suspension. I know that may sound like a lot of mods to some, but coming from the Miata and the Exige, it's light!

I look forward to being part of the community!
akiranakayama is offline   Reply With Quote