View Single Post
Old 08-20-2019, 08:22 PM   #126
Howaitoguru

Drives: 2016 Subaru BRZ
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Impureclient View Post
Yeah, Florida has a few things good going for it and not getting dumb ass tickets for going 10-15 mph over is one of them. US19 which is a major artery in the area I live is 45 by me.

It's actually 55-60 though as that is just the flow of traffic. Where it gets to 55mph, then the flow is pretty much at 65 mph. You can be running right beside a State trooper or County

Sheriff and they could care less since they are doing the same. City police are a little more stringent and you just keep it under 10 around them and it's all good.

If anything people reading all this thread should be figuring out which dash camera they are going to buy right now if they don't already have one. And the big one, a radar detector, which solves about 99% of getting speeding tickets.

I've been running one since about 15 years ago and haven't even come close to getting a speeding ticket since. Last one was in West Virginia with a speed trap from 65->55->45 and the jerk waiting at the 45 mph sign with his radar.

Radar detector solved all that nonsense since. Running a Uniden R3 and I see them out miles before they know I'm there. With both a dash cam and radar detector, we wouldn't be having ANYBODY posting anything like this in here.

I thought radar detectors were illegal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Howaitoguru is offline   Reply With Quote