Old 08-20-2019, 06:40 PM   #113
p1l0t

Drives: 2016 Subaru BRZ Hyperblue
Thanked 9,371 Times in 4,813 Posts
Mentioned: 58 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tcoat View Post
Detectors are not legal here. If you speed you take your chances. I speed every single day and if I get caught I will just suck it up like a big boy since I know I was speeding. I won't blame everybody else or try to find some deceitful way around it when I know I was in the wrong.
That sucks they are illegal there. I think Virgina is the only state they are illegal in the US anymore. If he got legit tagged I would say suck it up too. If he really was getting passed out in heavy traffic though he should definitely fight it. Honestly I feel bad he even admitted to speeding at all. Does he really deserve reckless for doing 10 over with everyone else? No. If he never gave the Officer any numbers he might even get off with nothing. He might get and/or deserve a normal speeding ticket but then again everyone does like 10 over anyway so does he deserve the ticket because he has a sporty looking car and some dude in a Charger wanted to race him. That's not really fair either. Even if he was technically speeding to get out of his way.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
p1l0t is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to p1l0t For This Useful Post:
Spuds (08-20-2019)