View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 01:43 PM   #417
Sirnice

Drives: Mini Cooper,Audi TT,FS-R(Considerin
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Fitzgerald Auto Mall, Gaithersburg MD

I went for a test drive there last week and was told to make it short. Right after I pull out of the dealers lot, I was told immediately to make a U-turn after 2 traffic lights down the street.
I feel very uncomfortable test driving the car, obviously that defeats the purpose of test drive since I didn't get to TEST the car. My top speed was under 40mph with that short 5 min drive. WTF!!! Ohh don't bother asking them to appraise for a trade in because they will LIE about the KBB value to LOW BALL the shit out of you. Never going back there and will warn friends, coworkers and relatives.

Originally Posted by Fitzgerald Auto Mall, Gaithersburg MD (Tbxgz)
Fitzgerald Auto Mall in Gaithersburg MD just slapped on $2000 mark up fee.
Originally, they pulled me in by telling me it would be MSRP pricing or below. On top of that the sales manager told me he would take my order first thing this morning... Then failed to mention today was his day off. A number of other posters around here have had really bad experiences with Fitzgerald as well. I highly recommend avoiding them if you are in the DMV area. Annapolis, Herb Gordon, and Beyer Subaru in Alexandria, are far better options with FAR better reputations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrbitalEllipses
Seconded. Have yet to have a "good" experience at Fitzgerald, sales or services or parts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenfri
I agree, I didn't have a good experience with them either. I would go to Annapolis any day. They are awesome.

Last edited by Sirnice; 09-27-2012 at 09:20 PM.
Sirnice is offline   Reply With Quote