Old 10-27-2014, 10:30 AM   #3575
Supercharged
Banned

Drives: 2013 Ultramarine FR-S MT
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foobar View Post
Healthcare systems is an unexplored frontier for me - worked in Pharmaceuticals, Marketing, Telecom, Hospitality, Food, Higher Ed, and Engineering - usually Oracle-based DBMS and some kind of Windows or Web-based front-end development, or commercial off-the-shelf systems.

Currently own a house on Long Island, NY - so I'm no stranger to ridiculous housing prices. Came here from Chicago 10 years ago where I was used to paying half for the same house. If I can get back to those kinds of housing prices in Austin, I'll consider myself ahead of the game Basically, if I can get a decent 2500sqft 4BR house on at least a quarter acre in a good school district for under 500K, that'd be great. Since I've only been to Austin once before and not really familiar with all of the neighborhoods, I'll be looking to rent a house for a year or two to get acclimated first.

Thanks for the input!
North Austin is a lot cheaper. I live in Round Rock and enjoy north side Austin. Leander ISD is pretty good for kids, but its a drive getting to downtown Austin.

Inspection? All you gotta do is pass the OBDII test, and standard equipment test. No sniffer in Williamson county. Travis I don't think there is either, yet.
Supercharged is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Supercharged For This Useful Post:
Foobar (10-27-2014)