Old 11-02-2022, 02:26 AM   #605
Irace86.2.0

Drives: Q5 + BRZ + M796
Thanked 5,805 Times in 3,299 Posts
Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z06ZN6 View Post
A wiki? Lol. The planet will exist as it has until God's plan for it is over. I guess you're right though, global warming is coming, its just not what you think it is. I'm not too worried about it though since I won't be around.

Revalation 16 7-8.

7And I heard another out of the altar say, Even so, Lord God Almighty, true and righteous are thy judgments.

8And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire.

9And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory.
Apparently, if there is a plan then it is to allow humans to do whatever they want, which seems to be to slowly destroy the planet, and that gets a back to the issue of not serving our own self-interests and protecting the one planet that we live on because if people on this planet believe that it was given to us then I'm sure they could imagine that whatever gave it to us probably intended that we treat it will kindness and not exploit its resources and trash it with our waste and pollution, right?

Which god are you referring to? There are so many these days, and they each have their own messages that I just can't keep up. There are over 45,000 denominations of Christianity alone, but then there are thousands of other religions too with many denominations of their religions and different messages from their gods. Geez, I hope you picked the right one because maybe you believe the wrong message.

Just FYI, once your nerve endings are scorched from fire, you feel no pain. Third degree burns can happen almost instantaneously and leave someone without any pain or feeling. If they don't die before that of suffocation or fluid on the lungs then they die later of infection, but they never feel a thing.

I definitely not worried about anything you are talking about I'm worried about it as equally as you are worried about The Great Ju-Ju On The Mountain and Under The Sea.