View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 10:59 PM   #4
Nico TURBO

Drives: 1986 Subaru LEONE TURBO
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
injector dynamics 1000cc

install all goods

Franz amazing harness. swapped the avcs from passenger side to drivers side, then all in one plug... + add boost controller plug, oil pressure, fuel pressure.

Vi-Pec V88, and my mod case mount to make it sit in the factory spot like oem that i did.

fits like a glove
[img]http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8437/7763468032_c46e49***b_b.jpg[/img]

fits right where subaru put the original oem 1986

here we have the shifter mount, its a mix of 1986 sway bar bushing rubber and good old fashioned father steal bending and welding. ! lol its so simple but yet feels so right when shifting.

then we had to fix the rear sway bar mount points, thanks to the great Canadian salt we use for our roads, it destroyed the tabs to hold my mounts.

way it should look with a tab, but not a hole in the middle !

so once again my father came up with these, we made these tabs which is nice and thick to last 50years. once you weld them over paint and done.

oem 86 XT6 20MM sway bar

1986 GL-10 Turbo Filter looks way better made then the new style.

so we are pretty much done under the hood, add battery, couple water lines for cooler and done.

that thing beside the brake master need to be in the car for my heater control's to work vac system. so i used a new style fuel filter holder and bolted it up and it works perfect nice and clean.

and while i was board i cut out the spare cap i have for the Extra S gear oil i had, and stuck it on the top of the cap for the water cooler.

as of now we are pretty much ready to start it up but !! tomorrow my drive shaft shop shaft will be in. then im just waiting on my water coolers for my intercoolers.

well it came in !!

Drive Shaft Shop one piece aluminum prop shaft.

man o man is this thing so light weight. so they told me its 4" inch shorter then a STi shaft. which means even more less weight & 4" inch shorter wheel base.

so now just AWIC coolers on back order some time this week or next & weld up my exhaust + muffler + tip & my twin scroll dump tubes.

then we start her up ! next week we drive it.

well Franz helped set the car up making sure everything was up and working checking over all system a go !! no joke.. the internet is a amazing think, plugged her up via internet next i know he is turning on fans, fuel pump, injectors and so on !

VIDEO no exhaust

VIDEO with exhaust

exhaust

dump pipes

so i got my alignment & corner balance done ! thanks to everyone @ NVauto for the great job well done and it feels amazing now..

so the muffler on the car is really shitty sounding like raspy fart can that is so loud. it makes the car look and sound like garboo !

Franz gave me a link to some mad muffler people that don't F around in this department in building a car ! its not cheap but it sure is for life. these exhaust open up, when it wears out then you buy a new core. its high quality no messing around shit ! o and its light weight good god !! this italian salami weights more then the muffler

Aerospace Hardware & Fasteners

my 2x ealr's coolers for my awic system that will be put in once the water reservoir comes in.

and my father made me a nice aluminm battery bracket to make space for the intercooler water tank. battery is on the strut tower wall now like a boss.

maybe a aim cluster ???? (mount it in the glove box) but so i can watch EVERY SINGLE thing going on in the motor section lol right Dov lol.

fits nice if i do get it.
Nico TURBO is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Nico TURBO For This Useful Post:
baldolera (04-09-2013), Berserker (04-23-2020), dem00n (12-04-2012), Guff (12-03-2012), Irace86.2.0 (04-30-2020), meeks (12-03-2012), Philly758 (01-03-2014), S2kphile (12-03-2012), Tristor (06-04-2019)