Old 12-11-2015, 09:45 AM   #14
PandaBRZ

Drives: SWP BRZ
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by PMok View Post
Ooops, haha dang that auto-co-wrecks! Fixed... although I'm sure we would love some good cleaning products after a day at the track...

Here is how the raffle will work. Those of you who participated last year, the eligibility rules are basically the same.

86DRIVE members earn 1 STAR for each group drive they’ve completed safely. Also, if you’ve done a track day or autocross this summer (between June and November) you’ll also be awarded a STAR. Contact me with proof of each event if you didn’t get your STAR punches on your 86DRIVE card. Each of these STARS you’ve earned will be converted into a raffle ticket. So the more DRIVING you’ve done, the more chances you have to win! But ... even if you have not earned any STARS this year, you will be eligible for one raffle ticket by showing up for the End of Season event on Saturday.

We’d love to see everyone at the meet, but I know not everyone will be able to attend, so if you have earned STARS and want to still be eligible to win prizes, we will have a way for you to still enter — just post up a photo here in this thread of your 86DRIVE card, with your name and your STARS on it and we will make sure your entries will be included in the drawing.

If you can't make it on Saturday please post your STARS entries by noon on Friday December 11th, 2015 in order to be included. If you will be at the meet on Saturday then no need to post, just bring your card and present it to me that day for your raffle tickets.
Darn. Didn't see this until now but I left my card at home.

Read my writing about the BRZ on my website.
PandaBRZ is offline   Reply With Quote