View Single Post
Old 06-30-2012, 06:04 PM   #6
Laika
When In Doubt...

Drives: Slowww
Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Beautiful Saturday morning...or so I heard. I woke up around 12:30 and decided to do some driving. There's a pretty large man made lake about 5 miles from my house. Complete with beautiful, smooth, winding, scenic roads to drive on. Great place to drive. With the navigation on to just plain old map view, I decided to check out all the random back roads I for some reason never decided to tread on.

Here's a shot from an elevated parking area on the boating side of the lake.

At one point I actually managed to get my nav to make it look like I was dipping the nose into the lake.

This was one of the roads I never went down before. Scary thing was that as soon as I got into it I realized that there was no way it could be a two lane road but there were also no signs saying otherwise. It wasn't till I got to this spot that I had confirmation (From the stop sign facing me) that it was indeed SOMEHOW a two lane road.

And another shot on the picnic area side of the lake, I used to just pull right up to the lake for pictures but there were too many people around today and my car was too small to get away with the "oh shoot I thought I had my boat trailer hitched up" excuse.

Join the Galaxy Blue Silica BRZ registry below:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...2c&usp=sharing
Laika is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Laika For This Useful Post:
Beachin86 (08-26-2017), HotLeopardMama (02-21-2017), KelvinBRZ (09-05-2013), Snoopyalien24 (07-05-2012)