Racecomp Engineering

Drives: 2016 BRZ, 2012 Paris Di2 & 2018 STI
Thanked 7,241 Times in 2,962 Posts
Mentioned: 303 Post(s)
Tagged: 9 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Racecomp Engineering
Quote:
Originally Posted by solidONE View Post
I'm personally had the chance to experience a few of these well know suspensions that retails above $3K, digressive valving, fancy pistons and all and they were not very good.
Yup. When they're done right...the fancy stuff can be REALLY good. I vividly remember some of my "wow" rides/drives in dampers that get all the details right and opened my eyes to a different world of shock tuning. But those are not common.

Quote:
There is a difference and benefits between using a digressive piston vs a standard linear piston to achieve a digressive profile for obviously reasons.
Yup. I started writing a bit about that and then took it out because it was turning into a very very long post. Maybe another day.

Quote:
It's one thing having a healthy skepticism, it another trashing things based on assumptions. Haters gonna hate and trolls gonna troll.
Yup. That healthy skepticism should extend to the trashing you see and the hype, no matter who's doing it or the brand.

- Andrew
Racecomp Engineering is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Racecomp Engineering For This Useful Post:
CSG Mike (01-31-2020), solidONE (01-31-2020), strat61caster (01-31-2020), Sypher (01-31-2020)