Old 01-22-2017, 12:31 AM   #25
Dezoris

Drives: FR-S
Thanked 2,997 Times in 1,095 Posts
Mentioned: 159 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tcoat View Post
No. Like all reviews he tells it as he sees it. That does not make it "as it is" unless you happen to agree with his point of view. I agree with some of what he says but I prejudged him just by the smug way he talks and looks and now can't get past that. The brain is funny that way.

The Kia Soul "will mop the floor with it"?

2017 Kia Soul Turbo: 0-60 mph 7.5 | Quarter mile 15.7
2017 86: 0-60 mph 6.2 | Quarter mile 14.8

The dude is the poster child for the "needs more power or is useless" camp.

Here you go, I even gave the 86 a massive advantage here with brake tq start. Kia Soul Standing start. Kia is still about 5MPH faster.

Both doing standing start Kia is 10MPH faster which is how normal people on the street launch. Anything else troll?
I was in the cars back to back, why would I lie about it just to fulfill some agenda to make the 86 look slow, right. Anything else message me or email me.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvkK8CQnzcM&"]86 vs Kia Soul[/ame]

Oh how I love the forum ragers, I spent well over two years contributing here sharing data no one would share including many of the half ass tuners. Putting to bed plenty of non sense with DI phobia, oil pressure knowledge and so much more. But there is always a few people like you who come out of the woodwork, those who passionately hate someone and loathe them so much that instead of ignoring you watch and post about it. Your time and energy wasted on this is more than troubling. Its a confirmation that trolling is alive and well. Where are your videos, contributions good or bad?

There are certain people who tie their self worth to their material possesions, car people are in fact some of the craziest types. Clearly you have been triggered beyond belief and instead of being a typical internet **** swinger if you want to talk about it you can contact me anytime offline, my contact info is on the website or you can IM me.

Lastly here is the hub/wheel bearing at 15k miles that would not come out, totally laughable. In fairness our area uses various degrees of salt solution but still, come on.
Attached Images

Last edited by Dezoris; 01-22-2017 at 02:09 AM.
Dezoris is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dezoris For This Useful Post:
alphasaur (07-03-2020), bcj (01-22-2017), dowroa (01-02-2018)