View Single Post
Old 07-13-2017, 11:23 PM   #53
BaatLuk

Drives: Evo X
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MincerRay View Post
I am expecting a WRB with PP any day now for $2K below invoice, but am being tempted by a local Series.Yellow on the lot for $1700 under invoice. I'm on the fence trying to decide if the Series.Yellow is worth the extra ~$1100 to me. I love the WRB color, but I'm also really liking the exclusive aspect of the yellow, and the color combo has really grown on me. I'm in the SF south bay.
How did you manage to get $2k off invoice?! That's one hell of a deal. Go for it man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by synchrocone View Post
So I had been shopping and researching around for a BRZ from Autotrader and the Subaru.ca website for a few months. At one time you could get one for a combined almost 3k off. June and July didn't look as good for promotions and someone stole my bicycle so I definitely had to make a move.

I agreed to about 2k off a month ago, but in-house financing was 4.9 percent so that threw me off. I went back a couple weeks later and to my surprise I never filled out an application in the front of a girl so beautiful in all my life.

I didn't want to look cheap so I just agreed to everything. When I was reintroduced to Robert, the manager; I knew I lost so I asked if I can refer to him as Robert Stack. She was fairly young and knew who he was but he must of realized it later.

I got 60 months at 0.9 and negotiated for a free subwoofer when I bought extended warranty. When I got home, I realized the invoice price was $1200 off even with the financing line. I guess I can celebrate about it.
Cool story bro! More importantly, did you get the girl?
BaatLuk is offline   Reply With Quote