View Single Post
Old 08-28-2019, 04:56 PM   #16
YotaMD

Drives: 91 Supra and 99 Land Cruiser
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristor View Post
So, do you happen to know if this also works with the BRZ keyfobs? I like this idea.
If you've got the two rounded moon buttons like you see in the YotaMD pictures, yours will fit. There are 3 varieties of button layouts and I can accommodate them all. I've got two currently posted on the site and the third iteration (trunk button without panic) is due for release soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLD View Post
Thanks mate I didn't know about that. And thanks for your opinion too.

Unfortunately my key isn't the same as the one on Yotamd, I don't have an alarm button but a truck release button and it's in a different place. But that one really looks cool.
See my reply right above this. I'll likely have yours available this fall.

Stay tuned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRTROB View Post
Yup I have the same key too. I contacted YotaMD and he said he will make a key fob for us
Quote:
Originally Posted by tehShirt View Post
I sent an email asking about 2015+ BRZ compatibility. The 2015+ key design is common for all keyless entry Subarus. He said he would add it to the list, but it would probably help to have other people ask for the same thing.
Definitely, each future remote's place on my design priority list can be moved around by demand. If enough people want something, I'll move it to the top of the list!

Quote:
Originally Posted by soundman98 View Post
and ordered... i really like the titanium portion instead of relying on a plastic eyelet...
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRTROB View Post
Thank you for the links and pics here! Spreading the word on social media and on forums like these is huge for me. I appreciate it!

Let me know if you folks have any other questions or requests on the YotaMD products. I'm always looking to expand offerings and answer questions!

-Andy (YotaMD founder)
YotaMD is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to YotaMD For This Useful Post:
soundman98 (08-28-2019), tehShirt (08-30-2019), why? (10-31-2019)