View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 04:08 PM   #25
CanibeatNoel

Drives: Firestorm
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by deucethemoose View Post
Airrex doesn't list a kit on their site. What is the cost on it? Car looks great, BTW.
I believe you can get in contact better with Airrex through their Facebook, I went through Forjworks which is one of their distributors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ill roller View Post
Hate that front lip, but everything else is flawless... Keep it up.
Thanks man, its a love and hate relationship with this front lip so far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxscaxx View Post
Car is so dope. I'm waiting on air struts but I have my elevel management setup from my last car waiting to go on my BRZ. are you running the airrex management as well or something else?

side rant: If you do not know anything about air suspension, do not post. Its very irritating to see ill informed people hate on something they don't even have knowledge on. If you don't like bags thats fine, but there are plenty of tracked & proven air setups. Take a look at Airlifts 500whp STi on air. Its not for everyone thats for sure, but air has come a long way.
Nice! You're going to love how easy the install is on the struts. I have the full Airrex wireless package. I was going to go with E-level or Switchspeed from Accuair but I had problems with their Switchspeed about two/three years ago(might have just been my fault)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BioRage View Post
I approve!

Very nice!

Air FTW.
Thanks yo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabSquishy View Post
Ugh. So not functional but so hot.

At least its not static. How does the ride comfort feel on the streets and do you have any plans for spirited driving and/or track time with it?
It's pretty functional! The Airrex struts can take a good beating and at the right psi, they can keep up with at most any other suspension company out there. I paired up the Airrex struts with GTSpec Lower control arms and have a little more suspension items I want to pair up with it all as well. So far I'm really happy with it!