Old 07-15-2019, 10:30 PM   #111
HyE

Drives: 2016 Subaru BRZ Turbo
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bach415 View Post
Don't see why they don't got money. A buddy I know had gotten stage 1 turbo kit installed by em a few months ago right as this thread happened. Costed approx 6k (w/ work's oil cooler, air filter, etc). Should be able to pay you back with no issue.

Side note: I didn't think they even did a good job with the install. I see a bunch of rub marks here and there with the pipes against other parts of the car. One section they marked to cut in instructions iirc, they bent instead. Intake box looks loose and not properly attached to snorkel.

Just tossing my $0.02.
Legally, OP is actually now a creditor (in essence). Just as any debtor, Works can choose to hold off on payment as long as possible. OP’s best course is to ask for payment a few times and document said encounters but refrain from harassing them. If they still choose not to pay, he can then go after assets the business has readily available (like a bank account). With a separate court order, the judge can rule to garnish/levy their account to satisfy the judgement (has to be done within 10 years or the judgement becomes dormant and will need to be reactivated).

Hope this helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
'20 Corolla Hybrid
The Following User Says Thank You to HyE For This Useful Post:
soundman98 (07-18-2019)