Old 08-07-2015, 09:20 AM   #6
Tcoat

Drives: 2020 Hakone
Thanked 108,286 Times in 46,456 Posts
Mentioned: 2495 Post(s)
Tagged: 50 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ac240sx View Post
Looking into whether to go with a used or new 86 and I've had really similar concerns, but this helped tremendously.

My last two DDs were an abandoned project 87 Supra Turbo and a 92 240sx that had sat for two years. Few months ago I was asked to drive a friend's new Ford Fusion and about 15 miles out, I began getting anxious. It took another 30 before I realized it was because the car wasn't 'talking' to me. It was dead silent inside. After three years of driving project-cars-made-DDs, I've become reliant on the cues.

Really boosts my confidence to know that isn't lost on the 86s. (I'm still working out how to thank posts, but I would if I could.)
Now then this is the car for you!
I have the same love of the feedback from driving project muscle cars and didn't realize how much I missed it until about a day into driving the FRS. Many people just don't get it though and think what some of us love are "faults".

You will be able to thank after you have made 10 posts. A button will show up in the bottom right of each post. Steve beat me I see.
ac240sx (08-07-2015)