Old 08-30-2018, 09:28 PM   #477
notout86

Drives: GTS 86 auto
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 86MLR View Post
MCA have done a heap of development with the 86/BRZ,
Have a look at their Street Ultimates (custom valving and springs), you basically tell them what you want and the build them to suit your application.

$2750 AU

They are the go to guys for suspension here in AU, I grabbed their Street Performance after talking to Josh for a while IRT what I want to use the car for and required compliance.

These guys have been building and developing suspension for everything from gravel rally cars, time attack cars to street cars.

I think Josh owns 3 86's that he has been using for development.

Shoot them a email, it may take a little while for a reply, they are only a little shop with a big clientele.

https://mcasuspension.com/suspension
Thanks. I found MCA during my research & they sounded like they could do what I want. Yesterday I saw Pedders & they said "in all honesty, although we'd like to sell you something, it would make things harder and you would not be happy" which put me off as the dude I speak to has always been great on advice and work. He also suggested letting a bit of tyre pressure out and different tyres with good advice about the pros & cons of that.
I will check "IRT = In regard To" what I want with MCA.
FWIW I read that the latest BRZ is softer so took a test drive but it hardly seemed any different. First thing I did was check its tyres & they were on 30 (DOH) so we put them to 35 as they should be. I had told the dealer I was after a softer ride and wonder if they'd let air out to get a sale?