View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 12:11 AM   #66
ebphoto

Drives: FR-S, NA8, S13
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ill roller View Post
I'm talking about 90% of all drift cars... Only a small percentage of drift cars are pro cars, and pro cars in the US suck fat nuts anyways.

I do understand the difference between a drift car and a road race car considering I've built both, but you're neglecting one of the most important aspects of a drift car, and that's style.

Formula D as a whole sucks, so I don't see why we're talking about that... The entire thing has lost sight of what drifting is all about in the name of making money. There's nothing but high and ugly cars with boring LSX motors. Their courses have like 3 turns in them, and they floor it off the line and then just glide through the course blipping the throttle. There are a few guys still keeping it real in formula d, but not many. If you look at XDC, there was a much higher amount of cool looking cars there for a professional circuit. Even pro drivers in Formula D have stupid low personal drift cars for when they're not doing competitions... So like I said, if this car isn't in formula d, it shouldn't be so high.
agreed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnapOv3st3r View Post
^Fail..
^Fail.
ebphoto is offline   Reply With Quote