Old 05-10-2012, 05:47 PM   #1903
zoomzoomers

Drives: 2013 Subaru SWP BRZ Limited 6AT
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by pastuch View Post
I'm probably the only person on here that has driven both so here goes:

The 2013 FRS and the 2013 GC Premium 2.0T share a similar price point and 0 to 60 time but everything else is completely different. The GC has a far nicer interior: leather, heated seats, sunroof, more amenities, and more space. That being said it has worse steering feel, clunky transmission, too much body roll, good suspension and it feels like a boat. The FRS felt absolutely fantastic, with amazingly low stance, perfect transmission, ideal clutch and pedal placement, and sublime steering feel.

The car for me, a driver, that is focused on feel and fun would pick the FRS over the GC every time but I can see a lot of strengths in the GC. It's a compelling car and if I was looking for more of a Grand Tourer it would be my first choice in this price bracket.
sounds like an honest review.
Man Law#17:A man in the company of a hot, seductively dressed, woman MUST remain sober enough to fight!

MODS: AVO tubes + filter, Cusco (F) strut brace w/ MC brace, Perrin CBE, Subaru OEM trunk tray, Grimmspeed front license re-locator & hood struts and Beatsonic rear cam.
zoomzoomers is offline   Reply With Quote