View Single Post
Old 08-29-2016, 06:26 PM   #169
Shaun Perry

Drives: 2013 Scion FR-S Whiteout
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Invite to FR-S/BRZ owners "Finesse" End of Summer Meet hosted by Lexus of Pleasanton

Name:  LOPFINESSE.jpg
Views: 1990
Size:  102.7 KB

Who: Nor-cal's FR-S/BRZ community

What: Finesse End of Summer Meet hosted by Lexus of Pleasanton

Where: 4420 Rosewood Dr #500, Pleasanton, CA 94588 is the "Ellie Mae" building. When you turn into this driveway make the first right as that will be the staging area, you will see all the vehicles. There will be direction of which exact area we are parking.

Name:  IMG_6027.JPG
Views: 1983
Size:  129.7 KB

When: Sunday | September 18th | 11:00AM - 03:00PM (Roll-in starts 10:00AM)

Why: To say goodbye to Summer with a Local Gathering culminated from our staff here at the dealership to showcase our vehicles, some of the local Lexus Enthusiasts/Clubs around us and extend a warm welcome invitation to the Nor-Cal (Toyota relative) FR-S and BRZ Owners.

This is a free to the public event, and I must ask that everyone remind themselves of the courtesies that are much appreciated during an event/meet like this where there will be many vehicles and their owners around. Revving, burn-outs, wreckless driving, or anything that would cause issues with the private space we will be taking up for these couple hours or anyone's safety will not be tolerated. We will practice all safety policies/guidelines and will immediately ask you to leave if you are deemed neglegent.

I have been able to secure a 40-parking spot reserved space for our vehicles on the premises. This will be first come/register - first serve. I am extending this to all of you, whether solo or rolling in by the groups.

We will have a hand-selected front-line selection of Lexus vehicles that will be shown and open to the attendees. With an offering of brochures and product knowledge to anyone interested or thinking about pursuing a new Lexus. We will also have a shuttle available to anyone that would like to come over to the sales lot and do a proper test drive with myself.

This is not an advertisement to lure people into the deathly traps of a dealership to be pressured into talking to a salesperson, but more so an opportunity to introduce our brand to anyone interested or someone who hasn't had a chance to get up close and personal with our vehicles. If this does not interest you, no worries, please still feel free to enjoy the showcased cars, (Lexus and Scion FR-S/Subaru BRZ alike) meet other enthusiasts of our community and kill a couple hours on a Sunday with us.

Food is being worked on and I shall present updates as I receive them.

I hope that we have a good turnout and everyone who participates has an enjoyable experience.

Please just sign your full name below and/or e-mail me at shaun.deguia@hendrickauto.com And i will add you to the list below.

1 Jonah Salerno (finch1750)

2 Sean Estenson (sac86 group)

3 Matt Aubel (sac86 group)

4 P-Mok

SBD Turbo V2 | OFT Flexfuel Kit; Tuned by Shiv @10psi | Nameless 2.5in. 1-piece OP/FP | Full Custom Center Exit/SS dual tip cat-back exhaust | KateCOOL Oil Cooler | Mishimoto T-Stat sandwhich plate | ACT XT Street Clutch Kit; 10.5lb flywheel | RSR Black-i Coilovers | Rota Torque 17x9 +30 | Bayson R front lip/side skirts/rear spats and rear windshield visor

Last edited by Shaun Perry; 08-30-2016 at 03:21 PM.
Shaun Perry is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Shaun Perry For This Useful Post:
undefindedt (08-30-2016)