View Single Post
Old 02-16-2017, 12:11 PM   #4
Chronology

Drives: 13' Satin White Pearl BRZ
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimera View Post
I have looked into this a little. They run on 4.2.2. that said the current progress with these is that enough is known to do things like clone the OS to a new sd card, and change the boot to boot from os files instead of preloaded ready state (slows boot actually a lot) however no one that I know of has puts a root binary or gotten usb adb yet. I think the next milestone is adb.

the avic411 and xda forums have a section on these machines with some of this info, and some interest groups if you are interested in developing. if you are interested in final solutions, there is much distance to be covered yet.
I was checking out XDA last night, a simple fix would be to use Mirrorlink and have it mirror my android.

The other option I saw was inline of what your saying, guess its time to break some sh!t, I did see that ADB via USB is available by using dev mode and adding the av.apk, http://avic411.com/index.php?/topic/...er-debug-menu/
RS*R Sport-I w/custom spring rate / Cusco Front/Rear Sways, Cusco Diff Brace / Cusco Power Brace (Rear/Front/Upper/Lower) / JDL UEL Headers / INVIDIA Q300 Ti / Valenti Revo Tails and rear backup/ EcuTek / Moto-East Flexfuel / Moto-East E85 tune
Chronology is offline   Reply With Quote