finch1750
Undisputed El Presidente

Drives: Zenki 37J ZN6
Thanked 9,397 Times in 5,261 Posts
Mentioned: 374 Post(s)
Tagged: 33 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyRx View Post
According to K1, Mon -Thurs evening is more accommodating for larger groups to all meet there and drive together (12 max cars per session). That said, it is also cheaper to just designate a time to meet there as oppose to RSVPing for a group.

They have a large parking lot so yah, some kind of meet would be nice. I will meet the manager soon to chat with him (he also holds the current track record).

Last Sunday, I took my kids there. They had a blast - kid friendly!! Met a fellow who organizes their racing. Sundays ~7pm is when the experienced guys practice. And 1st Sunday of the month @ 7pm, is when they have their racing. Not surprised, they also track real cars with SpeedSF, and other orgs.
So show up Sunday to learn the lines and piss off the fast guys lol?

Probably hard with the holidays so close. Lets plan a meet after the new year for an east bay meet, yeah @MisterSheep?

Though dont let this stop anyone from going sooner lol

"Just like how a strut bar somehow enables you to corner 20MPH faster around a cloverleaf on-ramp, when the reality is, you can do it already but you just don't have to balls to do it." - CSG David
finch1750 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to finch1750 For This Useful Post:
MisterSheep (12-01-2017)