Mr.ac
[insert cool phrase here]

Drives: BRZ Premium
Thanked 1,558 Times in 930 Posts
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by nik25 View Post
I had planned to mod the car with a body kit and wheels before I even bought it. I've had it for about 4 months. The issue is that I am fairly limited to the body kits I can purchase because I am from Australia, not USA. I've seen countless videos and instagram pictures of the rocket bunny v3. I am referencing the wheel and bodykit set up of a car I have seen before.

Also, may I ask why there isn't a lot of love for rocket bunny kits? They look pretty great to me.
I guess you are a young fellow, but have you ever heard the term "ricer?"
Or the term " all show, no go?"

It's like Kim kar-trashing. She's all fake and ugly inside. But looks good. Know what I mean?

All those rocket bunny kits is all cosmetic. It didn't make you go faster, in fact it just adds more weight and makes it slower. It's like a body builder with fake muscles, and fake bar bells. Sure you can add a turbo or supercharger, but with all that money invested you could have got any V8/6, turbo 4 banger with more hp right off the box than any boosted 86.

I can go on and on but why? Some people like it. It's your car, your money, your taste.
Mr.ac is offline   Reply With Quote