View Single Post
Old 04-11-2016, 10:18 PM   #40
FR-Sky

Drives: 2013 FR-S 10 series [755]
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by billwot View Post
I certainly am no fan of insurance companies, but I have to strongly disagree with your criticism of Medicare.

I suspect you are not a Medicare benificiary. But I am. Most of us seniors are pretty crochety, and bitch about most every thing. But I don't know a single senior citizen that is unhappy with Medicare.

I'm 74 years old Generally healthy, but see my GP at least once a year. I also see a cardiologist and a pulmonologist. I had an extensive surgery on my hand several years ago. I have had cataract surgery. If I get sick on a weekend and can't see my regular doc, I go to a walk-in clinic. I pay nothing for any of that.

Medicare has never denied or even questioned any claim. And I don't even have to file them, the providers do.

If the Obama administration had expanded Medicare to provide universal coverage instead of the ACA, I doubt it anybody would be complaining.
I didnt criticize,,i am using metaphor lol. I do have medicare beneficial, which i have to pay for it. I am paying for something every month which i dont need, but its required. Now, I am using company's insurance because

"Medicare doesn't cover most dental care, dental procedures, or supplies, like cleanings, fillings, tooth extractions, dentures, dental plates, or other dental devices"

However, I know great amount of people who deserve medicare but got rejected because they are middle class. You might get your medicare beneficial which is awesome. However, not all the people have that beneficial.
FR-Sky is offline   Reply With Quote