Old 06-19-2014, 09:40 AM   #12
shiro

Drives: 2013 Scion FR-S, 2014 Lexus IS350
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketbunny86 View Post
Thank you @shiro,Good info...You are right about the Mitsubishi is not gonna be in the market for too long ,they even stopped production of Evo's....Greddy & Garrett is gonna be a crazy combo...

FBM is the way to go,they really makes some quality products and now they have come out with cam shafts and some head games now...700hp+ mark on a super light weight chassis my my whole another level...

i got this crazy offer on Greddy that i couldn't resist,and that short piping layout i pulled the trigger. I had no plans to boosting my daily initially, wanted to max out on NA...shit just lost control i have to put my Supra build on stand by...
Twin Turbo the big block..they have insane amount of torque!!!

I was thinking if we could swap the T518Z to GTX2867R or a Borg Warner EFR with internally gated turbine housing .86 A/R should turn out to be better set up,with minimal mod to down pipe.
Agreed, I really liked the Greddy design too when I first was looking at turbos. The Greddy name was something that stood out from the rest. Though, after running the FBM kit I've really liked the performance and quality.

I look forward to see what Greddy does with their future kits for the FRS/BRZ
shiro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to shiro For This Useful Post:
rocketbunny86 (06-19-2014)