View Single Post
Old 09-26-2019, 04:48 PM   #22
beltax90

Drives: 2010 corolla
Thanked 1,798 Times in 780 Posts
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Just a quick update:

Haven't taken the spring out, dont think I need to. I think the clutch pedal just needs to be adjusted. I've actually gotten a lot better with being able to control the clutch when driving /starting from stops.

It honestly feels like stock now when cruising which is important to me. I think what was throwing me off was of course the actual change but I think the ECU just needed to get back to normal after having the batt disconnected during installation. I noticed when i first got the car back the brake pedal was really touchy and I feel like acceleration overall has gone back to normal which i think may also be ecu related?

Anyway, the car drives fine. would like to adjust the free play in the clutch pedal, no chatter, regular idle, very happy with the results. just took a couple days to get used to (both from me and the car)

because i wasnt used to the car a couple of days ago i was starting to second guess going with this lwfw and also buying the greddy pulley set for better throttle response. but now that everything is normal again and drivability is fine i'll def be up to give that pulley set a try.
beltax90 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to beltax90 For This Useful Post:
SuperTom (04-20-2020)