View Single Post
Old 06-11-2017, 03:41 PM   #8
HatchetHatter

Drives: 2013 Scion FR-S 10 Series
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by humfrz View Post
Hello HatchetHatter, congratulations on your purchase and welcome to ye ol forum ......

Where in Ohio do you live ...??

Ya know, I get the feeling from reading your post, is that the limitation that you and your car have to becoming "faster" is ....... your ability to drive it ..... and that ain't all bad .....

For a non-tracked DD ....... your car is just fine the way it is.

As eluded to by @Cole, you may consider a mild axle back muffler, to make it sound a bit more aggressive.

If you really want to spend some money on your car, I would suggest you save your money and buy some winter tires this fall.

Have fun and drive safely ...... and stay waaay back from the parking stops.

humfrz
I live in central ohio, northwest of Columbus. I've fotten a good feel for the car, but i'm still learning. I sort of hold back because there's a lot of deer in my area, but I can still let loose. The point of this post is to make a game plan for the future so i know how much I need to save and what I should get.

I do plan on going to the track eventually, although I wanted to get a better feel for the car before I did.

I personally don't care much about how it sounds. I'm more concerned about how it performs.

Do you have any suggestions for winter tires? I'm all ears. That is something I plan on doing.

Thanks!
HatchetHatter is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to HatchetHatter For This Useful Post:
why? (06-13-2017)