View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 12:40 PM   #124
Saber_TRD

Drives: '09 Cobalt SS Turbo
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by chanomatik View Post
I'm looking for the GT-86 black leather, red-center seat covers. I see they were referenced in OP, but I must have missed any link to where they can be purchased?

I already have the knee pads and door panels from the GT-86 on the way. Looking to get the steering wheel, e-brake and shift knob. Also the rear seats center leather cover is nice.

From the base GT-86 there are black parts that I might try my darnedest to paint-match red, like the door handle cover (typically silver), door levers (typically chrome), circular vents (typically silver), and center console trims. The GT-86 Limited seats would be the final interior touch.

Then an FR-S front bumper would be all I needed exterior-wise.
Those red-center seat covers are actually full seats, not covers. They're leather and alcantara, they are the heated seats I referred to. When I was looking for the parts I never did find someone selling those seats.

Someone was selling the steering wheel, e-brake, and shift knob in this forums marketplace section. Not sure if he's still there though.

Would like to see pics when you get the conversion done.

Edit: I see other talk about the rear seats, if you meant those, they're not heated lol I don't think there's a cover for those either.