Old 02-27-2012, 05:53 PM   #81
Grimlock

Drives: BRZ and NA
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbxgz View Post
ajshdajkhdajkhd!!!!!

Bad experience with Herb Gordon. I tried to leave a deposit with them in December and they wouldn't let me. I emailed them 3 times (laksman) telling them I wanted to leave a deposit. Finally some lady called me a few weeks ago saying I could put 500 down for 700 over invoice. I went in to find Laksman had already took 2 deposits and told me it was 800 over invoice.... I was furious, got in his face and told him that wasnt the deal I was promised and that allocation will be limited. He assured me I will get first batch. Then he changed it up; said I was 2nd on the list. Manager came out, (Michael) corrected him, said i was 3rd.. Laksman proceeded to try and cover his ass; said hes getting 9 and 3 for the first batch (bull shit). NOT HAPPY WITH HERB.

On happy note, DGM eh? Zaku will be happy
Lakshman is who I'm dealing with there. He sold me a Legacy GT back in '05 when he was at another dealer. 800 over invoice is what he told me. Originally when I called him he said I was 5-6 on the list, but apparently when they started taking deposits, I was the first one to get mine in. Dunno if I'll buy from them though. I'd like to get the car from somewhere closer, like Annapolis Subaru. But no one seems very forthcoming with information, so I'm undecided as of yet.

Bonus: They started the car up (it was outside), so I got a video of the exhaust sound.
Grimlock is offline   Reply With Quote