View Single Post
Old 10-06-2017, 12:19 PM   #29
Joystick

Drives: periodically
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideways View Post
Other than targa top, center exhaust and it being hybrid, I dont like anything else.
The body lines are similar to the twins and interior is confusing with those massive prndm buttons and similar to the twins. And whats up with the daisy pattern of the wheel!!
Ignition button in the shifter. Nice idea, but I see one problem. Some big dude is going to press it with index finger and the shifter could slide into the 3rd gear.
Every MR2 generation, every SUPRA generation, every CELICA generation, every COROLLA generation is really different from the generation it replaces. This is clearly an 86. They're not introducing a design, they're taking the temperature among people. They know they have to go hybrid. They want to know if they have the numbers to do it, because they have to sell cars. Maybe they're still evaluating what to do with the SUPRA.
Without DCT it will be hard and if they don't teach people how to tune hybrid cars, they will fail. If they fail, it's reasonable to think the next WRX STI will fail too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yousend View Post
Looks interesting, I wonder how good the H-pattern shifter will be when skipping gears on a downshift or if it'll be locked in a sequential mode. Any idea why they decided to do that instead of the traditional sequential shifter? [...]
To convert people to a new religion without exploding their brains.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PetrolioBenzina View Post
"The matte black body color expresses power and aggressiveness" rather than actually being powerful.
The matte black body color expresses we were in a rush to finish the concept.
Joystick is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Joystick For This Useful Post:
Zaku (10-06-2017)