DubGUy
Soon to be owner of BRZ

Drives: 2000 Ford Ranger Sport XLT
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by FRSPirate View Post
I curbed my car last week, chunked paint off my bumper and rashed the pass side wheel but it wasn't my fault. Some dumb c*nt in an SUV decided that 2 left turn lanes was one too many and started merging into me as we made our left turns. Either risk structural damage by letting her hit my car and she'd possibly just run over my whole front end or curb the car...so i curbed the car. Literally nothing i could have done other than that. I was already on the brakes laying on the horn and she just kept on coming like if i was in her lane. I forced that stupid c*nt bag to pull over and give me her info but since she didnt make car to car contact so i might be S.O.L. I didnt want her to hit my car either because if they didnt total the car, it would have never driven the same plus an accident record. I called the cops and she took off after giving me the least amount of info possible. Good thing i at least got her policy number and phone number (which was disconnected and changed). The police officer that showed up tried to call her and she basically told him that i was lying and i came from the opposite direction and turned into her. Then she told him that she was busy, going to sleep and not to call her until next week. I might have to tune my baseball swing on her cars...hoping for her sake she parks in her garage.

Sorry to hear that. BUt what goes around comes around! Don't worry she'll get hers!
FRSPirate (06-15-2012)