View Single Post
Old 05-07-2014, 09:51 AM   #13
Fr-s.h

Drives: Golden White
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikepage View Post
I run the trany/diff/subframe insert from Whiteline like mentioned before and I love the feeling now, it's not too much NVH for me...

I will say, start with the subframe bushing after your trany insert, he remove a lot of play on the rear.

I will say, after this, if you are really minded, do the diff insert just to complete the setup.

But the subframe insert will do like 80% to make the rear more stiffer and I will give 20% for the diff insert to complete.

You have my subframe insert review here : http://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60623

Activate more power to the wheels!!!
Im prepping for boost at the moment thats why ive become increasingly intrested in tightening up the drivetrain. Subframe inserts have been at the top of my list along with a crossmeember insert/brace. I saw your review on the subframe inserts, how hard was it to rescrew that one bolt? im thinking of just getting new bolts if its only 4 bolts, maybe they are one time use bolts? i really dont want to strip the threads to the chassis. Did you use any type of lube when cleaning the threads or just compressed air? any other tips for the install?
Mikepage (05-07-2014)