humfrz

Drives: 2013 FR-S, white, MT
Thanked 31,824 Times in 16,428 Posts
Mentioned: 708 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoHaveMSG View Post
My hip has been hurting. Can I borrow some of your meds
Well, I just ran out, but the next time I go down on the Puyallup Indian Reservation (to buy smoked salmon, of course) I'll ask the medicine man to mix me up another batch.

Speaking of hairy women, brings to mind a story of back-in-the-day when I lived in California and was manager of regulatory affairs for a large manufacture of pesticides. I needed to expand the expertise of my group, I needed a toxicologist and a ichthyologist (fish scientist) with regulatory experience.

So, I raided the EPA and found one of each, both young women and hired them both. After they arrived in California, where the weather was warmer, I noticed that neither of them shaved under their arms nor shaved their legs. No, they weren't European. Well, that didn't matter to me because they were good scientists.

However, I worked for a very conservative company. At the annual meeting of our sales group (made up of farm boys from all the US) we were asked to give a series of presentations to the group. When I was rehearsing my troops for their presentations, I asked the two hairy female employees to wear slacks and a blouse with sleeves for their presentations. They asked why? I told them that their audience may be distracted by their hairy armpits and legs and miss their message.

Are you still with me??

Of course they pitched a bitch but they complied with the Captains orders.

THE END
humfrz is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to humfrz For This Useful Post:
NoHaveMSG (04-10-2020)