View Single Post
Old 07-06-2014, 06:41 PM   #20
dizzario
Banned

Drives: FRS
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Dude I read your whole comment so know that I'm not blowing you off when I say this:

You need to stop. You're putting entirely too much information about yourself on this forum. Someone is going to come along and rip you apart. I will not be that person.

My brother is the same age as you...and your problem is you wallow in your own self-pity and enjoy putting this information out on public forums because you want others to feel sorry for you. That may not be at the forefront of your conscience but that's exactly what you're doing. It's (very) human nature. You're reaching out...and I'm not faulting you for it but I am saying it how it is.

You are up your own ass with trying to sound eloquent. Stop. For someone who says they prefer 'machines' over humans you are showing us more and more just how human you are. You're 18. Your chemicals are all out of whack and it's like a shitstorm in your mind. The events in your life shape you to an extent but you can choose what to do with them...another reason why you're utterly human.

Move forward. Do not live in the past. My language is harsh and that's how I talk. I'm not trying to be offensive. If this is constructive for you then that's awesome...however I would suggest you use the brakes a little when you post in a public forum.

Why am I writing this? Normally I would just read this, form my opinions, and close the tab...but I watched a certain famous director's son's videos before the Santa Barbara incident and you are reminding me of him.

I hope you are far more intelligent.
dizzario is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to dizzario For This Useful Post:
trd_kid (07-07-2014)