View Single Post
Old 09-23-2013, 11:37 AM   #783
FA20Club.com
Banned

Drives: 2013 White Out FR-S
Thanked 1,162 Times in 501 Posts
Mentioned: 323 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
I know you guys like a great build thread but my day isnt about updating this thread any thing i need to direct to the customer is dont directly to him not via this thread so yu guys can follow along. so Brandon and i communicate on a regular but weather or not those conversations are posted here is another story. so this is an exact reason i dont post here daily. both of you guys have jobs but some how you can post all morning whereas im busy trying to run a business. i guess the difference between the self employed and those who work for someone else and have free time to post on a forum and facebook all day. ill end it there. when we post our final results you guys can sit & argue whether or not its worth the effort and money invested in the project. im going back to work now.
@jamesm youre still trying to finalize your tune that start almost 3 months ago i would be more concerned about getting my persoanal car right cause when i finish a tune or a project its usually good to go. And if you still want to come down for a proper tune im stillready when you are.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to FA20Club.com For This Useful Post:
Argento_FR-S (09-23-2013), Calum (09-23-2013), JerryMichaels7 (09-23-2013), MooKz (09-23-2013), mrk1 (09-26-2013)