View Single Post
Old 05-20-2015, 05:34 PM   #1
Venz1028

Drives: 2015 WRB BRZ
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Beware! FT86speedfactory

Spent over 4k with them on parts for my new BRZ. Good speedy little shop.

Bought what I thought was a set of DBA5000 Series Rotors because the item title reads:
"DBA Front Drilled and Slotted 2pc Rotors" exact words.

Ok. 2 pieces of rotors. Sounds good!
When package came, I only got one. So I emailed them and asked them.

This is the reply:

We have listed that rotor description as best we can. Those rotors are 2 pieces, I don't know how else we would describe them. In the description we state they are sold individually and that you would need to order 2 for a set.

If that is an item you do not want, feel free to ship it back to us at:
JB Autosports
RMA15960
108 Jefferson Ave.
Des Moines, IA 50314

So I tried to help them out:

I can help you there: "2pc Single Rotor (no “S” because its singular)”

“S” makes it plural which means more than one.

As for the description, why would you leave the most important information all the way in the bottom below the wall of text? do you want to confuse customers? move it up there.

Honestly, "2pc rotors” looks like 2 pieces of rotors. You guys even added the “s”.

Their reply:

We will look into having the product updated and specified better. That's the best we can do. Our apologies.

After I asked them who is paying for shipping, their reply:

The shipping cost would be up to you if you want to send it back. We have the necessary information on the product page for that item.

If you are wanting a refund when you return the item, we would be willing to lower the return fee from 20% to 6% if that's the route you would want to take. Otherwise we can issue in store credit in full or switch them out with a pair of rotors you would want.

If we didn't mention the need to purchase two rotors for a set I would understand but we have it listed if you were to take the time and read the product page.

Last edited by Venz1028; 05-20-2015 at 06:34 PM. Reason: More info
Venz1028 is offline   Reply With Quote