View Single Post
Old 07-16-2019, 08:57 PM   #4
Mr.ac
[insert cool phrase here]

Drives: BRZ Premium
Thanked 1,558 Times in 930 Posts
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
My car was a rescue. It was fingered by a preppy teenage boy till his buddy's give him shit for fingering a car of color.

I came in and treated my car as a proper sports car. It had the shitty tires and ***gy hella fuck stance look along with lame ass drift charms.

My car as sever ptsd when ever it's next to "stance" cars. My car feels safe along side my MR2 turbo only because it's been in wars and killed a few V8s in its life. If it wasn't for my MR2 my BRZ would have committed suicide.

That being said, I highly recommend you never to buy 86. Spend your money elsewhere. You don't need all this drama of a suspected molested 86. Some will never tell you they been abused they will live with it for all its life and it will show its ugly self one day.

Sadly most the abuse is brought on because they dress super sexy. Those sexy lines and those sweeping curves will make any person want to get inside them and ride them hard.
I admit at times I do become rough with her, enough to where her tires screem. But she's cool with it from time to time.

So yeah. Don't bother with 86.
Get a proper V6 or V8 sports car. Even a turbo 4 banger is way better than a molested 86.
Best of luck to you.
Mr.ac is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mr.ac For This Useful Post:
Celica00 (07-23-2020), ElijahF (09-16-2019), JesseG (07-28-2020)