View Single Post
Old 07-13-2019, 05:15 AM   #102
TachyonBomb

Drives: 06 Evo GSR SE, 17 Series Yellow BRZ
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FRSBRZGT86FAN View Post
This is totally the best course of action if they don't respond by the end of August or even end of July. Collections agencies can charge like 25%-50% of the total payment they're trying to collect on depending on the time since the person was supposed to pay and the amount.

I think it would still be worth it.
I did a little research on what the loser of a small claims case goes through. Apparently works is sent a form to list their assets which they have to send to me by 30 days of receiving the final judgement. So they have a 30 day window to get back to me and if they don't then I guess I have to pursue things further or do the collections route.

They have around 2 weeks left before I can start thinking about any real action. I got my judgment notice around the end of June. Which should be around the time they received their judgement notice from the Sonoma County courts.

Follow what happened here: http://www.ft86club.com/forums/showt...96#post3213496
The Following User Says Thank You to TachyonBomb For This Useful Post:
Tcoat (07-15-2019)