Drives: 2016 BRZ, 2012 Paris Di2 & 2018 STI
Thanked 7,241 Times in 2,962 Posts
Mentioned: 303 Post(s)
Tagged: 9 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Racecomp Engineering
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaXimus View Post
Hi Guys,

Going to keep it simple since I don't seem to get the response I'm looking for and I'm sure first post will probably be " Get KW's" please refrain, I didn't ask that.

So I'm running RCE Yellow springs and I'm looking to get better damping as far as I'm aware. Either upgrade to Koni shocks or considering I couldn't find a comparison between the RSR and RCE coilovers. which are better and why plus is it worth the $500 increase for Tarmac 2. Also I live in Dubai so doubt how good they are in regards to service because you can call them up and go for a BBQ is relevant.

Cheers!

Sam
A user on here in Dubai I think has the RSR coilovers... @ultra. Worth chatting with him for some first hand feedback.

I'm not too familiar with them, but my impression from seeing a few reviews and from Moto Miwa's posts on here is that they are a good street coilover not necessarily intended for the track. Naturally you can track the car stock, but....

Our RCE T2s are a little more hardcore. A little more track oriented with firmer spring rates and lots of usable damping available (i.e. not overly stiff for the sake of being stiff). They're 2 way damping adjustable, so you do have flexibility and they do ride very well on the street. You can really dial them in (and we can help you with that, even from here).

I've got a lot of family in Dubai and Sharjah...I'll be out there for a BBQ one of these days.

- Andy
Racecomp Engineering is offline   Reply With Quote