Old 01-29-2014, 11:52 PM   #39
humfrz

Drives: 2013 FR-S, white, MT
Thanked 31,813 Times in 16,424 Posts
Mentioned: 708 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobRickel View Post
I got rid of a '99 Miata MB that was my daily driver for the last 5 years and a Lotus that I drove for fun. Needed a back seat as I am raising a 12 year old for someone and have grand and great grand kids. I will never be without a bike, have owned 110 of them over the years and the FRS makes the 310th car I have owned and/or restored. I currently still have a Porsche 928 for fun but the FRS is just as quick and is just great value for the money and of all the cars that I have owned it handles as well as many of them, even the mid engined ones. Plus it is averaging 32 around town. Bought a Whiteout FRS that was a Toyota buy back. the first owner dogged it and blew the engine with 600 miles on it. Toyota replaced the engine and gave me full warranty plus a year from the day I bought it and I only paid $20,500 for it. There is a lot more room in it than the Miata (6 ft 300 lbs) and it drives like it is on rails. Reminds me of the '93 twin turbo Supra I had without as much power. It is just a great car and does anything I ask it to and you can ride the edge of the envelope and still feel confident about it's limits.
DANG ........ you must be really OLD .......

(jest ah messen wich ya .... )
humfrz is offline   Reply With Quote