View Single Post
Old 01-06-2014, 11:36 AM   #21
dssence

Drives: Toyota FT/MT 86
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by smbrm View Post
Cycle through the display until you see the avg fuel consumption. Consult the owners manual on how to do this. Then press & hold until it zero's. You have now reset the average fuel consumption monitor. If you do this at the beginning of each fill up, when you fill up next time the reading is the approximate average for that tank of fuel. If you never reset you are getting an average since the last time it was reset.

The FRS/BRZ has a very broad band of fuel consumption depending on ambient conditions and how you drive it!
Hi yup I did already reset the avg fuel consumption monitor, which in my case tells you the average but in litres per 100km. I've resetted it when It showed like 50 Litres for every 100km which was a complete nonsense.
But I had the tank filled completely by the dealer. I setted the trip B option to 0km when I took the car out of the dealer. and I measured the first quarter of the tank which would be equal to 12.5 litres. I only did 36KM. That really annoyed me. Then I enabled the G-on function which tells you how to shift gears.. after I did that the fuel consumption monitor went from 50 to 25 litres/100km but it's still being too much.
any ideas? My car is brand new
dssence is offline   Reply With Quote