View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 10:01 AM   #32
frsguy707

Drives: FR-S
Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PMok View Post

Hmmn think this is a new thing on Photobucket that is shrinking the image, I am not liking it. I will look for a way to share the full size of this... somehow.

Can someone try clicking on this link to Google+, and then see if by clicking on the panoramic pic you can view it full screen?
https://plus.google.com/photos/11167...KaYzL2U7orVwAE

To echo what others have said, a big BIG THANK YOU to J.R. and Romie for organizing this event. Great turnout, great cars, great scenery, all around a good time. And thanks to Romie for hooking me up with the painted tails and installing them to boot!

BTW I was part of the group that got lost, drove out to Muir Woods, turned back, and then drove Hwy 1 all the way back to 101. When I realized most of the group was just headed into SF via the GG Bridge, I turned back and went up to Sears Point to visit WORKS. Guess no one else made it up there after the drive (though I did see another 86 leaving the track, must have been at the NASA event today since it had racing numbers on it) but I spent a good amount of time chatting with Peter who even though they had "closed" and had some real racing R&D work to turn to, took the time to chat with me about all kinds of things, from the exhaust design on the FR-S/BRZ to Dyno/ECU tunes, to Audi TT-RS's ... he is very excited about our cars and has plans to roll out some new products very soon. He was very cool and I look forward to seeing what they put out. By the time I left there it was pitch black outside...

Hey no problem I'm glad you like them. They look great on the brz especially with the wrb color.
frsguy707 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to frsguy707 For This Useful Post:
PMok (11-11-2012)