NYC BRZ
AutoX Addict

Drives: 08 Pontiac G8 GT,13 GBS BRZ Limited
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
PA - Doylestown - Fred Beans Subaru - Sales

Sales - Dan Agee
Service - no experience yet

Story: This is my first Subaru so I wasn't sure who to go to in NY. The 2 dealers in Queens quickly turned me off to them. One is right down the block from where I work and the other is about 2 minutes from my home. After some sour experiences early on with the local Queens dealership I contacted Fred Beans. Full Disclosure: I work in the aftermarket for a parts manufacturer/supplier based here in NY so I had a relationship with Fred Beans parts division which has always been a professional and honest operation. For the BRZ I spoke to the sales manager Scott Hall over the phone and I felt very comfortable. He assigned me to Dan Agee, a young salesman around my age (25). Dan has been extremely helpful and willing to field a TON of random phone calls from me with a million questions. Never once has he seemed annoyed he always had an answer or found the answer to my question. It's been a no BS experience. I'm paying MSRP + TTL, nothing more. My trade in was fair and overall the experience has been a pleasure. I'm getting some performance parts taken off my G8 this weekend while I'm away so even though the car arrived a few days ago they are being patient with me. I'm very happy and would recommend them to anyone in the NY/PA/NJ area who wants a truly professional dealer with great service. Trust me im willing to drive 2+ hours away to get a hreat experience!! Go see Dan!!!
2013 BRZ Limited- GBS - 6MT -VIN #0937
~~NYR SCCA # 18 C Street R (CSR)~~
"But there’s no mistaking the noise. This car is loud, and not in a particularly nice way. There’s no crisp exhaust note, no induction wheezing. It’s just the sound of petrol exploding in a metal box." - Jeremy Clarkson
NYC BRZ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NYC BRZ For This Useful Post:
Deslock (06-11-2012)