View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012, 12:21 PM   #80
Snozzberries

Drives: FR-S Whiteout
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by IntotheOcean View Post
(This is my first post so please don't rip me a new one, if this was talked about please point me in the right direction)

This is A question for those of you who don't have 27k easily laying around.

My question to you: At any point in time did you feel bad-even guilty about getting this car?

I only ask because I'm 22, work two jobs and been saving for this for a few months now. I make after taxes around 2k a month, I feel like I should be saving this for college or I should get my mom a new car-both of our cars are on their last leg...(err wheel) so to say. Mine breaks down a lot, my friends have wealthy families so they just got done graduating from 4yr college and have nice new cars...and well just for once I wanted to get myself something at this magnitude...but now I'm feeling guilty. Why are they entitled to these kinds of things and I cant?
Would it be the right thing to do to get my mom her car first? Should I feel guilty? I really want this...The first time I saw this car in person my heart stopped and I just knew...
Always save your money over spending it! You could go out and buy one now and be making payments for the next three years, or you could do really well in college get scholarships and have 3 times the money you have now to put towards a car. Just saying if you can't wait do it and enjoy it, but if you are already questioning it, then wait till you are comfortable.
Snozzberries is offline   Reply With Quote